1. People who piss on toilet seats (I think we’re all in agreement on this one)
2. People who say “no pun intended” when you know damn well they intended it, they just don’t want to cop to it.
3. People who stand in doorways and aisles blocking your way, and when you try to get by them they look surprised, like it’s just occurring to them for the first time that these public spaces were specifically designed for people to walk freely through them.
4. When you’ve been waiting in line at a store for 20 minutes and the person on line in front of you finally gets to the cashier, but it’s only at that point that it occurs to them to start looking for their money, as they fumble through their pockets, their purse, their wallet, looking looking looking.
5. People that use the toilet stalls in public restrooms and put the paper toilet seat covers down on the toilet seat, but when they leave they leave the seat cover on the toilet so you’re the one that has to take it off.
6. People who say “In other words you find me attractive!”
7. People who post inane lists on the internet.
I HAVE SPOKEN